I love ALL American Girl dolls, and looking through the catalogue the only thing I didn't like there was the "Mini Doll". They looked strange to me. Then I saw some mini dolls on Ebay from a seller that sells outfits for a good price (some without tags, but I don't care about it, this seller is GREAT, GREAT, GREAT). Anyway, I liked the pictures from the dolls and she sold me Addy, Molly and Felicity. All of them are Pleasant Company dolls and I was surprised how pretty they are... They arrived today. DD loved Addy (but I am jealous and already hid the doll [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). Mini Felicity is sooo cute! I loved them.

So my question is: is there a great difference from the PC mini doll and the AG doll (pre-mattel and mattel, I think). From the photos I see on Ebay and on the catalogue I think the new minis are not as cute as the older ones. But I haven't seen a "Mattel" mini doll, only on photos.

Ana Claudia
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil